'AGHELH NEBUN CRF
As a resident of 'Aghelh Nebun, I understand that three guiding principles are key to my reintegration and healing plan. They are:
- Be Respectful of Others.
- Be Respectful of Myself.
- Be Respectful of My Environment.
During my residency at 'Aghelh Nebun, I agree to attend and participate, both actively and sincerely, in all scheduled camp activities and programs including, but not limited to, employment and education training (RBIT program), required CSC programming, employment opportunities, and cultural activities. I agree that participation in such activities is essential to my healing. Cultural activities include, but are not limited to:
- One-on-One Elder or ACLO counselling
- Healing/talking/resolution circles
- Sweat lodge ceremonies
- Sacred grounds maintenance and improvement
As a resident of 'Aghelh Nebun I agree to the following:
I understand I am here to follow my own individual healing plan and that I am expected to respect the healing path others are following. I also understand that I am expected to abide by the Seven Teachings with Respect being the most important.
I understand I will be assigned a weekly chore and do my best to complete this chore to facility and staff standards in due time. I understand my chore assists in the overall cleanliness and maintenance of 'Aghelh Nebun. In addition to my weekly chore, I will strive to maintain an acceptable level of cleanliness in my room and assist in the overall general cleanliness and maintenance of camp and the camp grounds.
2. I understand I will be assigned a room and room key and be responsible and accountable for that room upon my arrival until my departure. I agree I will be accountable for any damage incurred during occupancy.
3. I agree that I will not have in my possession or use any illicit drugs (unless prescribed), drug paraphernalia, pornography, alcohol, items that could be considered to be used in the making of an alcoholic liquid, or weapons.
4. I agree I will maintain an acceptable level of personal hygiene including my clothing and bedding.
5. l agree that I will be up, ready and able to work or attend programs by 0815 on work and program days. I agree it is my responsibility to get up early enough to prepare myself, both physically and emotionally, to attend such activities.
6. I understand that visitors are permitted to attend camp on non-working/non-program days. I also understand that all visitors must be approved by the Camp Manager, and the institution or my Parole Officer prior to the visit. I understand that visitors must check-in at Activators prior to traveling to 'Aghelh Nebun.
7. I agree that I will operate my TV or stereo at a reasonable volume at all times. This includes cellphones, iPods, MP3 players, etc).
8. I agree to turn in any prescription drugs to the front office at 'Aghelh Nebun. I understand this is for my own safety and monitoring of such drugs.
9. I agree that if I am visiting another resident in their room, we will leave the door open.
10. I agree to abide by the rules of the main kitchen and kitchen staff and understand this is for health code reasons.
11. I understand that room searches may be conducted by camp residence workers to ensure the safety of the residents and to detect any violation of the Fire, Health or Work Safe regulations as well as the possession of any contraband. My room may also be entered at any time without notice or warning for building maintenance and repair purposes.
12. I agree I am responsible for my own possessions and personal effects while a resident at 'Aghelh Nebun. I understand that the camp and its staff are not responsible for lost or stolen property.
13. I understand the leave and travel privileges associated with 'Aghelh Nebun for all residents.
I understand how the guiding principles of respect apply to the above agreements. I understand that my Correctional Plan should work hand in hand with my Traditional Healing Plan. I understand that, if possible, issues will be resolved in a Traditional manner but all Prince George Activator Society. Correctional Service of Canada, and Parole Board of Canada rules, conditions, policies, and standards continue to apply,
I have read, understood, and been provided a copy of the above agreement.